There is light at the end of the tunnel. Summer is coming.
Here’s an update on the shops and restaurants in Weavers Walk. The situation with the coronavirus lockdown is evolving constantly. Watch this space for the latest updates and support your local, owner-run businesses.
- Reynolds Blinds has been in Weavers Walk since it first opened, and will be one of the first shops to re-open now, with their amazing selection of fabrics and styles, and they deserve their reputation for excellent service.
- Academy Insurance will also be open from 1 June.
- Fifi and Moose is full of the most amazing selection of summer dresses, and separates, for their discerning customers, and will be very pleased to welcome old and new customers into their shop from Monday onwards.
- Mary Hare will be open as soon as permitted, but a phone call would be a good idea if an appointment is required earlier.
- Core Therapies is a new shop opening shortly in Weavers Walk, and Jo Smith will be a good addition to the mix of interesting shops, and will be giving valuable and experienced help and advice to those with dietary and other problems.
The catering businesses in Weavers Walk all have outside tables, which will be carefully spaced out, and customers will be able to sit in the sunshine and enjoy the lovely flower displays, while they enjoy their food.
- Weavers Coffee Shop will re-open as soon as possible, with a varied selection of delicious freshly baked French bread sandwiches, and many other light lunches to choose from.
- Lusso’s is selling their ice creams now, with the most tempting selection of flavours, and are doing their famous take-away pizza’s to order. They hope to resume table service as soon as allowed.
- Lebanese House will also open for their authentic and carefully prepared Lebanese cuisine, as soon as they can. Meanwhile they can arrange delivery to your home, if you ring them to order.